Ideas for Promoting Your Jolly Store on Social Media
To build your audience and get your offers in front of more people, here are seven quick tips for posting on social media.
- Post each time you create a new offer: Add a new service offering to your Jolly page and announce it by following these launch steps. Here’s a detailed guide to sharing a new offer.
- Promote a limited-time discount on one of your offers: Jolly makes it easy to add a discount with a custom promo code you can share on social media. Here’s a detailed guide to promoting a discount with a promo code.
- Promote when you receive a positive recommendation: Each time someone leaves a positive recommendation on your Jolly page, you can notify your contacts. When you do, make sure you mention and link to your service offerings.
- Promote when you get a new client: Each time you make a sale or get a new subscriber, it’s newsworthy. You can “welcome them” as a client by notifying your connections. This is a great way to build credibility while getting back in front of potential clients. Here’s a detailed guide to promoting a new client.
- Promote when you have a work product to display: If your work produces any sort of digital asset like a design or marketing piece, this is great content to share on social media. If you’re a designer or marketer and you created something impressive for a client, announce it to your connections! If your services don’t result in these types of design assets, get creative about how you can turn your work into something visual and shareable. For example, if you help clients with lead generation, how might you create a simple illustration, chart or graph showcasing some recent results? If you’re nervous about how you can create these types of graphics, check out Canva, which makes it easy for anyone who doesn’t have design skills.
- Promote a positive outcome achieved for a client: If your work has resulted in a positive outcome for a client, and if your client is okay sharing that result, you can announce it to your network. Showing results while also promoting your services is a very powerful combination. If your client doesn’t want their name attached to the promotion, that’s okay too. Just anonymize the data and description, and you should be all set.
- Simple thanks after a client engagement: After you’ve concluded working with a client, you can publicly “thank” them by notifying your network. Again, the combination promoting your services alongside the positive conclusion of a client engagement can be quite powerful. Here’s a detailed guide to sharing about a recent client project.
Don’t forget to tag Jolly when you share on social media. This helps ensure our team sees your post so we can like, comment, re-share, etc. to help amplify your message.
Have questions about promoting your Jolly store and offers on social media? Just sign into Jolly and chat with us.